I’ve been working on Social Media since I got my degree. In fact, I began to work in a Marketing On-line agency before I finished.
I’m specialized in online communication because I think it’s like my “natural environment”.
What’s my experience?
- I’ve managed communities for news media (TheObjective, TheLuxonomist, ZonaRetiro), literature websites (TusRelatos.com) , advertisement magazines (Ctrl Magazine), marketing on-line magazines and agencies (Interactiva Digital, 2conleche.com, Fanquimia), music magazines (Duckout! Magazine), pop culture (cabezascortadas.com), laws (Las Claves del Derecho), apps (Bini2bini, TinTon), e-commerces (Magic Mushroom Shop, FlowerBox) and science websites (antroporama.net).
- I’ve run contests on Facebook and Twitter.
- I’ve created and managed newsletters for agencies and business.
- I’ve managed blogs for my agencies, clients and personal projects: SEO, content creation, social sharing, comments moderation and linkbuilding.
- I’ve run SEM campaigns with Google Analytics and Facebook Ads.
- I’ve analised metrics with Google Analytics.